This publish might include affiliate hyperlinks. Please learn our disclosure policy.
This ultra-glam Tiffany mimosa is made with glowing wine and blue curaçao to get that good little blue field shade. This champagne cocktail is a wonderful selection for a bachelorette, a New 12 months celebration, a gender reveal celebration, or only a enjoyable and fancy banquet!
For one more enjoyable bubbly bevy, do this cotton candy mimosa!
These hanging blue Tiffany mimosas straddle the stylish, posh, and enjoyable strains and are simply the factor for any winter-themed celebration or a lux brunch.
This concept for a enjoyable mimosa got here from Yuzu Bakes. She shares a recipe for a blue curaçao mimosa that was made at her favourite cocktail bar. We have taken that concept and mixed it with a French 75 to create a model with honey easy syrup and lemon juice. It is delish!
Why is a Tiffany mimosa blue?
Nice query! Tiffany & Co. is an iconic jewellery model that’s recognized for delivering sterling silver and diamond items in a basic robin’s-egg blue field. The parallel to this mimosa recipe is within the distinct shade of blue. This comes from mixing blue curaçao, glowing wine, and honey.
What’s blue curaçao?
Blue curaçao is a liqueur comprised of laraha orange peel. It originated within the Caribbean, nonetheless, is now common worldwide, particularly in tropical drinks. The bitter orange taste of blue curaçao mimics the flavors of the orange juice that is usually utilized in a classic mimosa recipe. And sure, blue curaçoa is definitely a vivid blue colour!
Substances to make a Tiffany Mimosa
So far as fancy cocktails go, this Tiffany mimosa recipe comes collectively in simply 5 minutes and you do not want any bar instruments, just some champagne flutes and these substances:
- Sanding sugar or granulated sugar: Use this to rim the champagne glasses for a shiny little contact – assume diamonds!
- Sizzling water: Use scorching water to dissolve the honey into, making a honey easy syrup.
- Honey: Only a tablespoon of honey will do so as to add a bit of sweetness to those mimosas.
- Lemon juice: Use contemporary lemon juice to create a citrus-forward style on this cocktail.
- Blue curaçao: A splash of blue curaçao will give that stunning blue hue and add a bitter orange taste to the drink.
- Glowing wine: Use your favourite glowing wine so as to add the basic fizz to this mimosa recipe. Champagne or prosecco will work.
Methods to make a Tiffany mimosa
Listed below are the essential steps to creating these lovely mimosas:
- Embellish: This step’s optionally available, nonetheless, should you plan on placing this mimosa cocktail excessive now’s while you’ll rim the glasses with sugar and tie bows across the stem of every champagne glass.
- Combine it up: Utilizing a cocktail shaker or jar with a lid add the recent water and honey till mixed. Then add the lemon juice and blue curaçao.
- Add your bubbles: Divide the blue combination between 4 glasses and prime with glowing wine.
Are Tiffany mimosas candy?
This Tiffany mimosa recipe is not significantly candy. The strongest flavors will probably be citrus, from the lemon juice and bitter orange taste from the blue curaçao. In the event you choose a sweeter glowing wine, you may have a sweeter drink general.
Are there any alternate options to blue curaçao?
Blue curaçao is important to getting that Tiffany blue colour. You possibly can exchange the liqueur with some Triple Sec, nonetheless, you are dancing nearer to a basic mimosa look this fashion. If you wish to keep away from shopping for a bottle of blue curaçao, you should use Triple Sec and add blue meals coloring till you get simply the suitable shade of blue.
Can I exploit lemonade on this Tiffany mimosa recipe?
You should use lemonade to exchange the lemon juice on this recipe, simply know you may be making a sweeter cocktail this fashion.
Tie a white ribbon across the stems of 4 champagne flutes. Run a minimize lemon across the rim of every glass then dip it into the sugar.
2 tablespoon sanding sugar
Combine the recent water and honey in a cocktail mixer till the honey dissolves. Add the lemon juice, blue curacao, and a handful of ice and stir till it is chilly.
2 tablespoons scorching water, 1 tablespoon honey, 2 ounces lemon juice, 1 ounce blue curacao
Divide between the 4 champagne flutes then prime with glowing wine.
12 ounces glowing wine
Serving: 1 mimosa, Energy: 106kcal (5%), Carbohydrates: 15g (5%), Protein: 0.1g, Fats: 0.1g, Saturated Fats: 0.01g, Polyunsaturated Fats: 0.01g, Monounsaturated Fats: 0.003g, Sodium: 7mg, Potassium: 94mg (3%), Fiber: 0.1g, Sugar: 14g (16%), Vitamin A: 1IU, Vitamin C: 6mg (7%), Calcium: 9mg (1%), Iron: 0.4mg (2%)