This is a peanut butter granola that is wholesome however tastes like a deal with. It is simple to make and makes use of largely pantry elements like oatmeal, peanut butter, honey, and chocolate chips. It is the proper breakfast for busy weekdays and prepared in below an hour.
We have been making home made granola for so long as we will bear in mind. It is a lot tastier and more healthy than store-bought choices on the market. This Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Granola is nice, scrumptious, and simple to make.
The bottom line is to inventory your pantry with the elements and make it when you’ve a free hour. It is largely no bake time, so you possibly can pop it within the oven after which sit again or put together different meals whereas it bakes.
It is scrumptious with milk (or a non-dairy various), yogurt, fruit, on smoothie bowls, or with a handful as a snack. Pack it for a hike or give as a present to a good friend or new dad or mum. It is a scrumptious, shareable recipe that everybody loves!
Why you’ll find it irresistible
- It is that basic mixture of peanut butter and chocolate taste!
- It is naturally candy and more healthy than retailer purchased
- It is an amazing breakfast (or snack)
- It stays contemporary for not less than a month!
Peanut Butter Granola Substances
This is the whole lot you must make this peanut butter granola recipe:
- oatmeal – Gluten free if required.
- peanut butter – Pure peanut butter tends to be extra runny and has the proper consistency for this recipe.
- Treasure – or vegan with maple syrup.
- oil – a light-weight or unflavored oil like olive, avocado, or melted coconut oil.
- vanilla extract
- Darkish chocolate chips
Learn how to make this peanut butter granola
This is how we make this peanut butter granola in a couple of simple steps:
- Whereas the oven is preheating, mix the oatmeal and peanuts in a big mixing bowl.
- In a small saucepan, warmth (don’t boil) the peanut butter, honey, oil, and vanilla. Stir the peanut butter combination, then pour over the oatmeal and blend.
- Put together your baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper. Pour the oat combination onto the baking sheet and unfold evenly. Bake for about 45 minutes, tossing twice throughout baking.
- When it is completed, take it out of the oven and sprinkle the chocolate chips on high. Combine them briefly and let the granola cool fully.
See the recipe card beneath for full recipe directions.
regularly requested Questions
Retailer in an hermetic container in a cool, darkish cabinet.
If saved accurately, granola might be saved for not less than a month!
Safe! It should style a bit of totally different, however most different nut butters like almond butter, cashew butter, or sunflower seed butter would style nice instead of peanut butter.
This peanut butter recipe is made with actual, complete elements and solely honey for sweetness. The chocolate chips are a really particular contact, however if you happen to’d slightly omit them, it will nonetheless be scrumptious.
To make it gluten-free, select licensed gluten-free oatmeal.
To make it vegan, merely swap out the honey for maple syrup.
Concepts for serving peanut butter granola
This Peanut Butter Granola with Chocolate Chips makes an excellent filling breakfast or grab-and-go snack. Serve with milk (or a non-dairy various), yogurt, sliced bananas or different fruit, on smoothie bowls, or with a handful as a snack.
As a nutritious snack on hikes or when travelling, it’s simple to pack in a jar.
It is also a simple, considerate present for a good friend, instructor, or new dad or mum. Fill a mason jar, wrap a ribbon round it and share with one other peanut butter lover!
Widespread cereal recipes
Peanut Butter Granola
This is a peanut butter granola that is wholesome however tastes like a deal with. It is simple to make and makes use of largely pantry elements like oatmeal, peanut butter, honey, and chocolate chips. It is the proper breakfast for busy weekdays and prepared in 55 minutes.
In the event you love this recipe as a lot as we do, tell us with a 5-star score!
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 1 Cup peanuts, or nuts of your alternative
- ½ Cup peanut butter
- ¼ Cup honey
- 2 tablespoon calmly flavored oil, or coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- ½ Cup darkish chocolate chips
Portion: 1 = ½ cup, Energy: 296kcal, Carbohydrates: 28G, Protein: 9G, Fats: 18G, Saturated Fatty Acids: 5G, Polyunsaturated fats: 5G, Monounsaturated fatty acids: 7G, Trans fat: 1G, Ldl cholesterol: 1mg, Sodium: 58mg, Potassium: 277mg, Fiber: 4G, Sugar: 10G, Vitamin A: 1ie, Vitamin C: 1mg, Calcium: 52mg, Iron: 2mg